Salary: $175,000.00 - $230,000.00 – Full Relocation
The CEO provides leadership and direction for the overall operation of the hospital. Plans, directs and coordinates the development of short- and long-range objectives; is responsible for achieving the organization’s financial and non-financial goals.
- Coordinates the activities of senior executives and works with them to develop short- and long-range objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures that policies are uniformly understood and consistently interpreted and administered.
- Establishes the organization hierarchy and delegates limits of authority to subordinates executives; prescribes the specific limitations of the authority of subordinates regarding policies, contractual commitments, expenditures and personal actions.
- Reviews and approves all financial reports, budgets, managed care contracts and major expenditures; directs, establishes, reviews, and adjusts charges for services; and maintains accreditation and licensure standards of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospital Organizations, Medicare, Medicaid, state licensure, regulatory agencies, and similar organizations.
- Analyzes operating results of the organization and its principal components relative to established objectives and ensures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Master's Degree in Hospital Administration (MHA), Business Administration (MBA), Management or related field is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience at the CEO level in a similar sized for-profit, acute-care hospital is required; however, may also consider 3-5 years of COO experience in a larger, for-profit, acute-care hospital.
- Exceptional physician recruitment and relations skills are required.
- Exceptional community and board relations skills are required.
- Exceptional leadership skills and a hands-on visible approach to staff management and interaction are required.
- Exceptional financial acumen and operations management expertise are required.