Compensation: $400,000.00 - $540,000.00 + Relocation
Chief Executive Officer.
The CEO will have oversight of our hospital located in Berkley, West Virginia.
We have served the city of Beckley and the surrounding counties since 1921 and is southern West Virginia’s leading medical center. The hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services at its acute care facility and physician practices.
The Chief Executive Officer creates strategic direction for the market, while providing operational oversight and insight ensuring business objectives are met.
Other duties include:
- Hold hospital leadership accountable and ensure market and hospitals have the right talent to achieve objectives.
- Execute on our quality initiatives, service line development and implementations while capitalizing on market synergies related to strategic and operational opportunities.
- Coordinate and drive implementation of company initiatives, representing us in the marketplace.
- Coordinate the activities of senior executives to develop short and long-range objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Review and approve all financial reports, budgets, Managed Care contracts, and major expenditures.
- Direct, establish, review, and adjust charges for services provided internally and externally that financially impact operations.
- Maintain accreditation and licensure standards of The Joint Commission (TJC) on accreditation of hospital organizations, Medicare, Medicaid, state licensure, regulatory agencies, and similar organizations.
- Analyze operating results of the Company and its principal components relative to established objectives and ensure appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
- Master's Degree in Hospital Administration (MHA), Business Administration (MBA), Management or related field is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience at the CEO level in a similar sized for-profit, acute-care hospital is required; however, may also consider 3-5 years of COO experience in a larger, for-profit, acute-care hospital.
- Exceptional physician recruitment and relations skills are required.
- Exceptional community and board relations skills are required.
- Exceptional leadership skills and a hands-on visible approach to staff management and interaction are required.
- Exceptional financial acumen and operations management expertise are required.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary and benefits. Some of our benefits include 401k, flexible PTO, generous EIB, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We believe that happy, healthy people have a passionate engagement with life and work and have designed our package to enhance your well being.