Director, Market Research Sciences – Remote
Salary: CAN$160,000.00 - CAN$180,000.00
We are committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
Director – DRG Consulting
Directors at DRG Consulting serve as key members of the internal extended leadership team and play a vital and important role on client engagements and firm initiatives. Directors work across our life sciences consulting practice which includes the following domain areas: Pricing & Market Access, Commercial Strategy and New Product Planning.
A Director leads and manages multiple small-to-moderate projects and manages work streams for one or more larger projects, while supervising junior team members. Directors are expected to contribute to the overall success of a project by providing thought leadership to project teams, supervising the creation of all final deliverables, reviewing and finalizing primary & secondary research materials, and guiding junior team members in their creation. Directors will also participate in proposal /pitch book efforts and opportunistic business development.
- Project Manage and lead all aspects of assigned engagements including execution of key project activities
- Lead and guide the overall engagement work plan including oversight of secondary research, qualitative research (e.g. KOL interviews) and quantitative analysis (e.g. forecasting and projections) to obtain key insights and findings for clients
- Produce quality client deliverables and maintain high client satisfaction through proactive client interaction
- Manage and oversee the work of junior team members across multiple engagements
- Develop new client relationships, deepen existing relationships through regular, relevant communication, write proposals and pitch books, and follow-up with clients to sell add-on and new projects opportunistically.
- Build therapeutic area and domain expertise to apply during client engagements and thought leadership
- Work with senior staff to promote consistent operations, efficient use of resources and knowledge sharing / best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions, as well as mentoring junior staff to assist in their growth
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities including knowledge management, internal training sessions and assisting with recruiting top talent
- Travel to/from client sites when required
- Currently employed as a client-facing management consultant, with 7+ years of experience in consulting or related market research advisory services with an emphasis on the life sciences
- Demonstrated experience and spikes in any of the following domain areas: Commercial Strategy, New Product Planning, Pricing & Market Access
- Project and team management experience with various sized project teams including internal team management, client-facing responsibilities and reporting to key business stakeholders
- Experience and ability to coach, lead and mentor junior staff
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Experienced with all Microsoft Office products is critical, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- BA/BS in a life science or business-related field is required; MS/MPH/MBA/PhD preferred
7+ years related consulting and/or market research advisory services/life sciences
Good PM skills
Minimum BS degree
Nice to have:
Advanced degree such as MS/MPH/MBA/PhD preferred