Salary: $130,000 - $150,000
The Director, Order to Cash, will lead a small team of Cash Applications professionals within the global operating strategy for the global business unit in Chandler, Arizona. The individual will create and implement tools, processes and working practices to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of staff, and to enable staff to deliver best in class service. Projects and processes may cover every aspect of the interactions between the business unit and customers, or between internal groups. May also refer internally to the business unit and cover any aspect of the systems and processes employed by the unit globally.
• Supervise all functions of Lead to Cash
• Strong expertise in Cash Application functions
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Ensure a smooth process between invoicing, collections and cash applications
• Strong knowledge of bad debt reserve calculation on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Ensure a smooth process between invoicing, collections and cash applications.
• Interact with SFDC,
• Quote management,
• Strong customer service.
• Ensure new acquisitions are integrated into the functions.
• Manage and lead a team in cash application function.
• KPI Setting Policies,
• Ensures SOX controls are established tested and maintained.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Leadership experience in leading teams.
• Advanced degree a plus.
• CPA certification preferred
• Big 4 experience preferred.
• Minimum of 8-10+ years of experience working in a global finance environment.
• Must possess superior organizational and documentation skills.
• Ability to write reports thoroughly and review for accuracy and thoughtfulness.
• Willingness to present to executive leadership team
• Strong communication skills
• Extremely detailed oriented.
• Ability to research and propose resolutions on cash application issues.
• Strong analytical skills and solid experience with financial data.
• Solid Word, Excel, (Advanced level) PowerPoint, spreadsheet and computer knowledge.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to foster a team-oriented environment, working collaboratively with cross-functional departments.
Financial knowledge/accounting -- Sr. Level experience in Cash Applications
SOX Compliance experience, process and procedures, IRS Rules and Codes
Order to Cash Application experience a must have
Microsoft excel, including V-look ups and Pivot tables, word and outlook knowledge
Understands Metrics, System reporting knowledge, sense of urgency in fast paced environments, Strong Presentation skills
Nice to Haves:
CPA or Controller experience a plus, as well as, Big 4 Background
Experience managing a remote international team a plus