Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 + bonus
We are looking for an experienced product leader with a track record for driving new product capabilities from initial concept to successful delivery and market leadership. As Director of Product Management for our Contact Center Applications you will be responsible for executing the vision, strategy, release planning and roadmap.
You will lead a team of seasoned product managers, working closely with our engineering, sales, marketing and other key GTM teams on supporting the surround contact center applications and capabilities and effectively communicating this vision with customers, partners and employees. The surround contact center applications include IVR and speech recognition, outbound dialing, proactive outreach and workforce engagement management capabilities. You will also work with strategic partners and across other product management teams in a matrix style organization and will need you to have strong communication and influence skills. This is a highly visible role both internally and externally that requires someone who is customer obsessed and passionate about help to take us to the next level of cloud and contact center success.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop the product vision, strategy and feature priority for our surround contact center applications including IVR and speech recognition, outbound dialing, proactive outreach and workforce engagement management capabilities that supports existing customer installed base priorities and evolution to the cloud.
· Work closely with key strategic partnerships that entail the product portfolio, including Verint, Nuance, Noble and other technology partners to prioritize requirements and product evolution.
· Responsible for the end to end product lifecycle, from defining market needs, roadmap, release planning, functional specifications to customer adoption and new product introduction success.
· Work directly with customers, partners, end users and other product management stakeholders to define and communicate a cohesive roadmap.
· Help influence speedy decision-making with engineering, design and other product teams to successfully execute the product strategy and launch for the surround contact center applications.
· Collect and ensure the translation of customer requirements and use cases into functional designs.
· Help create compelling demonstrations, content for product marketing materials and proof of concept customer engagements for successful customer journey transformation to the cloud.
· Track all ACV and pipeline growth for the portfolio, working in strong collaboration with our GTM organizations to track success and adopter trends.
· Continue to recruit and expand a world-class product team with SaaS and cloud expertise.
ABOUT THE SKILLS
· 8+ years of contact center and SaaS enterprise product management experience
· Deep knowledge and understanding of IVR, Outbound and Workforce Engagement/WFO products and technology partnerships
· Success in working strategic partnerships for expanding product portfolios and GTM opportunities
· Success in defining, launching and growing enterprise or SaaS products using Agile development and methodology practices
· Strong organizational skills, excellent written, communication and communication skills, up to CxO level
· Professionalism, enthusiasm and ability to work across a matrixed organization
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience. MBA a plus