Compensation: S$200,000.00 - S$290,000.00
We are pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 35 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
This business unit is with our firm is focused on delivering cutting edge solutions to build a smarter, simpler, more connected world. At the heart of global connectivity are the engineers who write innovative software for our award-winning routing and switching products to bring the information quickly and reliably where needed. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services Our Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven leader to join us as Director of AIOps and Data Engineering. In this role, you will be leading a team of talented engineers to develop and push the boundaries of our cutting-edge network analytics SaaS solution.
You Will Make an Impact By
- Develop, lead and mentor a high-performance end-to-end product development team of software engineers and architects.
- Guide and facilitate the development activities within the team on a day-to-day basis in a fast-paced environment.
- Work closely with counterparts in product management to understand and gather business requirements, translating that to a set of technical tasks, and executing on the product roadmap.
- Full end-to-end ownership of the platform, and engage with other multi-functional groups like QA and customer support to ensure the overall success of the product.
- Key driver in the continuous improvement of the product in terms of technology stack and architecture, and improving developer productivity through better processes and tooling.
- Strong software/product development credentials, especially in the area of public cloud infrastructure, AI/ML, data analytics and enterprise networking.
- Strong fundamentals in software development, scalable architecture designs for AI/ML and data analytics, problem solving and complex analysis.
- Proven track record of delivering software products in the above areas.
- At least 5 – 8 years’ experience in successfully managing and leading software development teams.
- Good understanding of agile methodologies, continuous integration and continuous delivery principles and implementation, and DevOps practices.
- Self-motivated, strong sense of ownership and drive for excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interactions with C-level executives, and across the globe with the wider engineering and sales teams.
- Ability to efficiently work with cross-functional and distributed global teams across multiple time zones.
- A degree in computer engineering/science or a related discipline.
- This role will be based in Singapore.
Must be coming from a strong software development background (i.e., used to be a software engineer before at early career so that s/he understand the SDLC)
Strong technical focus on Machine Learning/Data/DevOps background
At least 5 years’ experience in leading a team of developers (size of 10-15 people)