Salary: €55K – €70K
As we evolve, we are looking for an experienced Node.js/Go Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our engineering team in Paris.
If you embrace a lead software engineer role that gives you real autonomy to make product/engineering decisions, this is a great opportunity as we are currently building our engineering team. Experience "zero to one" start-up journey and be the key driver of business growth. Have the safety net of competitive salary while enjoying the upsides of equity and career growth.
- Working closely with the founding team to formulate and refine product strategy
- Taking a leadership role as we build and grow our engineering teams
- Developing and architecture backend models and logic in Node.js, Go, Express.js, and Sequelize.
- Optimising both frontend components and backend APIs for maximum performance
- Working with the CTO to architect the system
- Research new technologies and ideas
- Entrepreneurial and equipped with growth mindset
- Passionate about product development – this includes analysing requirements and asking the right questions to our stakeholders and users.
- Proficient in Node.js/Go
- Must have great understanding of database concepts such as database
modelling, queries, query optimisation, and the use of ORMs such as Sequelize.
- Understanding of building and deployment of React.js, and Express.js applications.
- Strong DevOps understanding is a must. We are looking to automate the whole
- CI pipeline from git push to deployment on the Cloud.
- Ability to articulate your design thoughts, and decisions.
- Experience with writing testable code and driven by best practices
- Agile development process knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields
It would be great if you also have some of the below:
- Knowledge of the ELK stack, or at least Elasticsearch
- Worked with design tools such as Zeppelin, Invision or Sketch
- Experience working with Python
We also have great perks:
- Awesome compensation package
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- A choice of brand new laptops
- Free lunch allowance,
- Unlimited snacks and drinks