Salary: €55,000.00 - €65,000.00 + Bonus
We are looking for extraordinarily hardworking, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you wish to be part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through exceptional talent and a culture of innovation and collaboration, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, self-starter to join our Human Resources department as a Human Resources Generalist located in Kessel-Lo, Belgium with the ability to support our employees in the Netherlands.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World
Working with a team of experienced HR colleagues this role will be essential to help ensure appropriate staffing, recruitment, talent management and employee retention projects and programs. Business support, agility, accuracy and attention to detail are a critical in this role. You will be commercially minded and comfortable interacting on a regular basis with various key internal stakeholders at all levels, ensuring the HR projects and services provided add genuine value to the organization.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree.
- 4+ years human resources and/or business partner experience.
- Knowledge of legislation and payroll in the Netherlands is crucial.
- Experienced in all payroll activities, systems and employee support.
- The ability to build and maintain successful relationships across the organization.
- Proven track record to prioritize and meet the needs of the business.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Up to 40% of the time
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Knowledge of Belgian laws & legislation.
- Industry qualifications and accreditations.
- Experience with HR systems including Employee Central, Talent Connections & SAP.
4+ years human resources and/or business partner experience.
Knowledge of legislation and payroll in the Netherlands is crucial
Experienced in all payroll activities, systems and employee support.
Nice to Haves:
Knowledge of Belgian laws & legislation.
Experience with HR systems including Employee Central, Talent Connections & SAP