Salary: $120,000.00 - $140,000
We hire people who are curious, resilient, and want to make a difference. Our employee’s impact goes beyond designing and manufacturing electronic components, together our work is exploring space, protecting soldiers, and saving lives. Our high performance components, assemblies, and subsystems are used inside mission critical environments; such as, the space station, fighter jets, and embedded medical devices.
Our Integrated Microwave Assembly (IMA) Design Engineer designs complex components for mission critical defense, aerospace, and medical applications. Lead end-to-end design and influence business future for a growing company. Design Engineers develops complex control systems and architecture from scratch and generates schematics. The Senior IMA Engineer is responsible for the specifications and implementation of all electrical components and the overall electrical layout and design of complex automation systems.
• Design various circuits for converts, synthesizers and more complex systems
• Lead testing of microwave circuits and subassemblies
• Design active microwave circuits such as amplifiers and oscillators
• Perform 3D EM simulations of passive circuits, transitions and housings
• Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly
• Reviews products design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer requirements and related specifications
• Perform system and circuit simulations
• Lead the conceptualization and layout of new product development
• Specify RF, DC and control components and sub assemblies
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering AND
• 5+ years of experience in related industry OR
• Equivalent combination of education and experience
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel), Corel Draw, Adobe Acrobat, Web proficiency.
• Knowledge of MS Access Database Software, Pro Engineer, 3-D Modeling Design Software, As400, MRP Manufacturing Software
• Strong technical writing skills
• Experience with troubleshooting machinery
• Ability to translate specifications and written outlines into operating machinery
• This is an office-based position in a manufacturing facility.
Bachelors of Electrical Engineering
Experience with Integrated Microwave Assemblies or Multi-Functional RF Modules. Examples; Power Amplifiers, Synthesizers, MMIC's,
Full life-cycle engineering: concept, simulation (HFSS, ADS), Test, Bench work (Spectrum & Network analyzer)
Previous Security Clearance or ability to get one (Must be US Citizen)
Nice to have: Background with Defense and Aerospace electronics manufacturing