Salary: $80,000 - $85,000
We believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
The Lead Case Management Analyst, Cash Apps is responsible for reconciling payment processing operations in a high-volume transaction environment. You will manage and continuously improve the process to achieve and maintain targeted performance levels while working with external customers on all receivable cash application activities. You will partner with sales and customer service teams to collaborate on various process improvement initiatives to streamline collection efforts while providing support information to all parties.
Reporting to the Cash Applications Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide daily team leadership and guidance in reviewing, researching, and resolving cases.
- Utilize various ERP systems, reports, and / or bank statements
- Review journal entries and / or general ledger accounts
- Identify, compile, and analyze root causes
- Execute tasks and procedures accurately and completely
- Act with a sense of urgency in regard to escalated issues
- Demonstrate ownership for fully solving all case details within defined SLA's
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders effectively and timely
- Lead and / or participate in daily / weekly meetings
- Execute daily, weekly, and monthly KPI dashboards and reports
- Own and certify SOX compliance and maintain audit narrative documents.
- Champion change and continuous process improvement.
- May require other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior Supervisory experience
- Analytics experience preferred
- Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum 5-8 years working in cash, billing, finance, or operations
- Minimum 4 years of case management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills; able to manage and execute a variety of competing priorities simultaneously
- Analyze data and draw logical conclusions
- Remain flexible to changing priorities
- Thrive in complex and frequently ambiguous spaces
- Stellar focus on accuracy and completeness
- Proven success manipulating data in Excel utilizing formulas, V Look Up, and other advanced functions
- Microsoft Office, Net Suite, Peoplesoft, AS400, Vulcan, SFDC (Salesforce.com) or Zuora
Microsoft excel, including V-look ups and Pivot tables
Minimum 5 years high volume Business 2 Business Cash Application experience.
Experience of order to cash systems such as SAP, Get Paid, Net Suite, Sales Force.
Must have supervisory experience leading a team from 1-5 employees