Salary: $145,000 - $175,000.
Lead, Content Technology
Lead, Front end Angular
The candidate will develop and provide direction to agile squads that design and develop highly scalable and distributed systems that are used to ingest and process structured & unstructured information from many external sources. The team will build systems used to enrich, master and deliver the content to consumers.
As a Front End lead, you will work closely with design and product teams from around the globe and multiple frontend development teams to develop and deliver enterprise applications and digital products for our Content Technology. This will be an exciting opportunity to apply your development and mentorship experience to create high impact user-centered products. These products will be used by internal and external personnel to curate our rich content and provide value add content for our customers.
In this role, you will participate in reviewing business requirements and analysis till the final delivery of an enterprise software in latest versions of Angular. You will also lead the effort in creating re-usable components to ensure consistency and productivity of UI designers.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Implement the Front End technical design and development of enterprise-class web applications
• Review business requirements and ability to perform a technical analysis of requirements and participating in estimation process
• Driving architectural discussions for new applications
• Deliver a solid, detailed technical design and architectural documentation
• Creating governance with Design System and managing various teams delivering applications based on this
• Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
• Leading multiple frontend developers on agile squads to deliver Angular applications
• Mentoring and supporting team members
• Design and implement user authentication and security features
• This position will perform at least 60% hands on coding
Specific Technologies used in the Content Technology team:
• Angular 8
• CSS frameworks like SCSS, LESS
• HTML5/CSS3 and other cross-browser responsive applications
• BS in Computer Science or Information Systems
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in front end development and engineering
• Demonstrated ability to build elegant and engaging user interfaces
• Extensive experience in CSS frameworks like SCSS, LESS
• Experience using state management (e.g. NGRX, RXJS)
• Experience with Git compatible source control and working with a CI/CD pipeline
• Knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
• Expert in HTML5/CSS3 and creating cross-browser responsive applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals across the organization.
• Experience using component library framework integration (e.g. Angular Material).
• Experience with REST Web Services.
• Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD)
• Experience with Github and Jenkins
• Experience writing UI unit tests
• MS degree
• Leadership of offshore teams
• Proven experience setting standards and ensuring standards were met & enforced
Minimum 10 years industry experience
Demonstrated experience leading teams on/offshore
Heavy experience with Angular and in UI architecture