Salary: €83,000.00 - €120,000.00
Our networks simplify life for IT while enabling them to deliver exceptional user experiences. With our products and solutions, any organization—regardless of size or sophistication—can easily deploy, manage, and expand a converged IT/OT network, while addressing unique business outcomes. With the help of machine learning and AI, IT can troubleshoot faster and proactively create, measure, and meet SLAs that address the evolving needs of their users.
How You’ll Help Us Connect The World
Currently, we are looking for a Pre-Sales engineer to work closely with our EMEA Sales team (based in Germany). The Pre-Sales Engineer is responsible for acting as technical lead for key/strategic opportunities for the company, direct account and partner responsibilities for selected accounts in assigned territory, provide specific solutions/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support and performing in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
On top of this, the Pre-Sales Engineer is tasked with driving the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities, providing consultative support and mentor other less experienced Systems Engineers and they are viewed as a leader by senior management, peers and customers.
- A bachelors’ degree in a technical discipline or any industry-related qualifications would be beneficial
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Strong written/verbal communication and listening skills.
- Extensive Knowledge in Networking: LAN, Wi-Fi, Routing. Security, SD-Wan, 3GPPP and Cellular are a plus.
- Ability to understand technical issues and the ability to apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity.
- Demonstrate advanced troubleshooting skills.