Salary: €120,000.00 - €125,000.00 + bonus
In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Your technology career - re-imagined here! Are you passionate about creating industry-leading products and taking them from concepts through completion? If so, this is your opportunity!
Our four decades at the forefront of cabling and connectivity innovation gives us an edge when it comes to building strategies and solutions with the appropriate combination of technologies, topologies, and services. Our products install faster, require less training and tools, simplify logistics and reduce time spent on site. And, we help you select, design, and build tomorrow’s networks. Because, we believe it’s our job to know what’s next.
We are hiring a Product Manager at our Kessel Lo, Belgium location with the opportunity to collaborate with the manufacturing team on process development and introductions of new products.
How You'll Help us Connect The World
The role sits within our Network Cable & Connectivity business unit and plays a part in bringing new solutions and products to market in a multi-functional team environment including a significant training responsibility to Field Application Engineers, sales teams, and partners to support the high-speed networks of the future!
As a Product Manager, you are responsible for innovating, developing, and marketing new passive optical solutions in collaboration with global product line managers, we are looking forward to hearing from candidates who have experience in a matrix environment, and are excellent teammates with strong leadership skills and intuition for business.
Challenges for this role include working with the Director of Product Line Management and the product line team on the passive optical solution strategy, competitive analysis, new solution/product innovation and development, solution pricing, profitability, and solution marketing.
This is an opportunity to support PLM through the entire product life cycle, solution revenue attainment, product mix, driving end-to-end solution gross margin, and operating income.
- Supporting sales and marketing efforts by leading research of market opportunities and competitors with existing product lines in assigned markets.
- Manage and develop presentations where additional technical expertise is required on specific solutions, applications, architectures, or assigned markets.
- Conducting primary and secondary market research, developing market strategies and segmentation, preparing strategic sales forecasts, preparing competitive analysis, positioning, and differentiating products in the market, crafting collateral and presentations, enthusiastically articulating market plans to customers and senior management, and creating and driving efficient demand creation programs to achieve pricing and market share objectives.
- Actively participates in social media and submits BLOGs on a consistent basis.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Proven track record growing a product line or demonstrated ability to work on a new product.
- Previous experience bringing new solutions to market.
- English proficient.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- Knowledge of financial components of product and marketing management, including product contribution margins, profit and loss statements, budget processes, and return on investment calculations.