Salary: $120,000 - $170,000
As Engineering Programs Manager working from our Lowell, MA office, you will be responsible for a full product release with people working from different locations (primarily US and India). You will manage major products releases from inception through release to the customer and work closely with engineers and managers to create program plans and drive gate reviews thru our product development process. During the program you will run the Core team to track and resolve technical and logistical issues. You will work with multiple levels of Engineering and Business management to report program progress and marshal resources to keep the programs on their cost, quality and schedule goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Work with PLM and System Engineering teams for defining the release content
• Work with teams (HW, SW, Testing, SE) for planning resources, tools and schedule
• Tracking all deliverables and checkpoint - Requirement compliance, design document, test plans and cross functional reviews
• Present weekly status update to management team
• Ensuring quality of the release
• Escalation of risks and identifying mitigation
• Work with PMO to improve process, tools for program tracking and reporting
5+ years’ experience in program management
12+ years’ experience in Product Development and/or Technical Program Management of Telecom products with complex software and hardware development
Experience managing end-to-end projects/releases from program inception thru customer deployment and introduction to production
Work experience in LTE or 5g
PMP certification preferred
Candidates should have experience handling complete life-cycle of projects for software and hardware development projects in a product development environment.