Compensation: ¥9,836,558 - ¥13,203,389
Dotted line reports to the VP Demand Generation, you’ll be responsible for all aspects of product marketing including product positioning, messaging, product launches, contributing to pipeline generation, and contributing to sales target achievement within Japan. This is a key role on our team and an opportunity for an expert in video solutions for media to drive strategy, redefine our positioning and lead go-to-market execution.
- Identify and develop product positioning that positions us as the leader in our industry
- Contribute to sales activities and pipeline generation resulting in closed business
- Build and execute a go-to-market strategy from inception to execution for the products and services you own
- Align product launches to local market including planning, messaging and communication with team initiatives
- Identify sales and marketing tools to communicate the value proposition of our products and solutions to targeted audiences - and manage the development of content
- Share the accountability for quarterly business goals through constant support of the marketing and sales teams
- Be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and the problems they need to solve
- Establish industry leadership - represent the company at industry events, conferences, trade shows, webinars, on social media, and as a spokesperson for analyst engagements
- Develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and develop compelling positioning, messages and sales tools to differentiate us in order to win against competition
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or equivalent industry experience preferred
- 8+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software
- 6+ years of enterprise experience in software/SaaS, experience selling into fortune 1000 companies.
- Experience selling into C-Suite, Marketing Departments, and LOB are a plus.
- Ability to manage a pipeline, carry through and close complex deals with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience at a media company a plus, but not required
- Comfort working within a fast growing, technology environment with ambiguity and gray area - ability working with shifting priorities and focus
- Positive attitude with excellent collaboration skills a must
- Intellectual curiosity; ability to question how things are done and provide innovative ways of thinking and getting work done
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales, marketing and development processes
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams in marketing, sales, and product
- Demonstrated leadership, sales support, project management and training skills
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
8+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise software
6+ years of enterprise experience in software/SaaS, experience selling into fortune 1000 companies.
Experience selling into C-Suite, Marketing Departments, and LOB are a plus.