Salary: €180,000.00 - €200,000.00
We are launching Cloud Office (CO) which is a public cloud UCaaS (Unified Communication as a Service) solution. As part of our transformation into a leading cloud player, we will have an CO Leader for every region where we will launch our CO offering. This is a key position, and the successful candidate will be focused on leading our Go-to-Market strategy for CO.
- Directs, supervises, and mentors sales associates to achieve revenue objectives, ensuring that sales are successful in owning and driving revenue growth for their territory. We will continue driving an indirect coverage strategy leveraging our distributors and master agents selling together with them.
- Responsible for putting together a plan to maximize the coverage of the current Installed base for that territory. The focus for CO is to transition our IP Office, IP Office Powered by and CS1K into CO. This coverage strategy requires to lead Named & Global Account Managers in the Enterprise segment, Territory Account Managers in the Mid-Market and Digital Sales associates in the SMB segment.
- In order to ensure different Routes-to-Market, the CO leader will be responsible of coordinating across all the teams involved in the public cloud value chain including Marketing, Sales Excellence, Sales, Services & Customer Success to name a few.
- Drives a culture of achievement by having weekly governance focusing on leading indicators to ensure a proactive impact on the health of the business; meets and exceeds regional quota by training and mentoring field sales on appropriate sales activities, new account prospecting, building strong partner relationships and leveraging the sales network; Also responsible for deciding and implementing the incentives, promotions and rebates for sales and partners to drive the expected behavior.
- Coaches team on how to sell the full portfolio of our solutions by generating "pull" demand through digital sales activities to end users.
- Collaborates with the CO Channel management team to guide and mentor the partner sales teams responsible for the incremental partner target.
- Plays a key role in recruiting and onboarding new sales talent. Takes a fair, but firm, approach when reviewing and evaluating field sales personnel.
- Work with a number of corporate teams (country readiness, development, legal, renewals, etc.) as well as with their counterpart in RingCentral in order to ensure that the process are in place for driving the business.
- Work with our internal communications teams to recognize the key wins and recognize the right behavior in build momentum as part of the cloud transformation.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience:
- 10yrs + overall sales experience
- 5yrs+’ experience in leadership roles in IT, preferable with some cloud experience
- Strong leadership and people-management skills
- Deep knowledge of France market; be a native speaker for French.
- Personal engagement in large strategic or signature deals
- Personal contacts with management of key customers and leading cloud players in France
- Highly motivated in developing a career in with us.
- Proven references on successful accomplishments from previous jobs
- Crisis-management skills
- Winning and positive attitude
- Ability to travel.
UCaaS solutions selling experience.
Regional coverage of 2 or more countries in Europe, preferably western and southern Europe
Sales leadership and people management experience
Nice to haves:
Good knowledge of France market of CCaaS or IT cloud solutions
New cloud solution go-to-market strategy.