Starting Salary: $85,000 to $110,000
Education, Experience, Training:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration with emphasis on Accounting or Finance and a Certified Public Accountant
- (3-5) years hospital and/or healthcare accounting/finance experience.
- Advanced knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (“GAAP”) and experience with the preparation and review of consolidated financial statements for quarterly (10Qs) and annual public (10Ks) and private filing requirements
- Ability to identify financial statement risks and implement effective controls over financial reporting
- Proficient with performing technical accounting research and drafting memorandums analyzing the application of technical accounting guidance relevant to the industry.
- Public accounting experience are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with Director and VP level management.
- Experience managing personnel of any sizes.
- Experience with consolidating reporting tools of any type such as but not limited to organizational intelligence, and Hyperion.
- Proficient in Windows based PC and business software applications, i.e., Microsoft Excel and Word
Prides itself in rewarding its employees with a comprehensive, competitive benefits packet designed to provide employees with the flexibility to tailor benefits according to their needs. Our wealth of resources and programs include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Tuition Reimbursement and the following resources and voluntary benefit options:
- 401K Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted recreational/event tickets
- Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Care Spending Account
- Universal Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long-Term Disability
- Prepaid Legal Plan
- Home/Auto Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Cancer Insurance
- Emergency Care Travel Assistance
- Commute Assistance/Rideshare Program (varies on location)
- Discounted fitness and telecommunications rates