Salary Range: $80,000 – $120,000
Our IT product engineering team is seeking a seasoned SharePoint Administrator with proven experience in administering on-premise and online SharePoint instances. As part of the IT Product Engineering team, the SharePoint Administrator will manage all aspects of the our SharePoint environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring and security of the portals. This position plays an integral part in the development of strategies for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the SharePoint sites and portals, have a clear understanding of the the site’s purpose, and delegating tasks to other SharePoint employees to resolve issues quickly. You will manage content hosted on SharePoint and help expedite user adoption within the Organization. You are responsible for maintaining and securing the platform and monitoring system usage to optimize performance.
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint based initiatives (Upgraded Versions, Third-Party Solutions, Integration with additional Enterprise Systems).
- Create high availability of the SharePoint portals
- Develop, configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
- Enforce strict adherence to SharePoint Governance.
- Manage permissions and ensure that the permissions are current
- Set up analytics on the SharePoint portals and track usage. Produce bi-weekly reports to share with management.
- Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns and templates for re-use in the sites
- Setup and manage alerts to monitor activity on business critical information as required
- Compile monthly reports on usage, security and development progress of site collection.
- Coordinate with our departments to standardize and optimize information/report storage and retrieval.
- Work with IT Project Managers and business users to design and develop solutions to address our needs and opportunities, and propose changes that would make the SharePoint environment a more effective solution.
- Maintain and administer Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server
- Maintain current industry knowledge of development concepts, best practices and procedures for SharePoint solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Computer Science) or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years as a SharePoint Administrator. Strong knowledge of SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell, Office 365.
- Strong understanding of MS SharePoint Architecture and O365
- Expertise and experience with complex technical activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- End-user requirement gathering, systems analysis
- Basic project management
- User training development and tier-2 support
- Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server, InfoPath, Workflow, Visual Studio.NET SourceSafe, and SharePoint Designer
- Working knowledge of web design/graphic design tools
- Knowledge of health care organization operations
- Excellent customer service communications skills
- Quality conscious, reliable and know how to follow-up effectively with others.
- Ability to manage and keep track of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as an administrator.
- Must have SQL Server, Power BI, PowerShell and Office 365.
- Must have experience gathering end user requirements.
Visa: Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or a current Green Card holder
Reports To: Director, Application Development
Remote work not available
Travel not required