Compensation: $250,000 - $300,000
Position Description: we provide Advanced Cybersecurity Protection for All: Military, Civilian, Commercial entities is currently seeking an experienced leader to expand our cybersecurity SaaS business. The candidate will lead sales for the entire company, expand our cybersecurity business by leveraging our exceptional product, technical experience and past performance. This extends from increasing the top line revenues of the companies Patented SaaS cybersecurity platform to developing new channels and partnerships for the company. The individual must have the ability to independently expand our growing cyber business with a depth of expertise in Supply Chain Customers in the SMB, LE, and Government segments, aggressively pursue deals and grow the cyber business which currently has well over 300% YOY revenue growth. The right candidate has direct experience working with the DoD Supply Chain, the Large Prime Contractors and has the proven playbook developed to drive success at all levels of the ecosystem.
Reporting directly to the President & CEO, you will be responsible for establishing and leading the growth of cybersecurity sales in all regions, providing accurate guidance on sales forecasting, processes, reporting, enablement, and vertical market development. A key driver for success is the ability to effectively communicate with all areas of the company’s departments on trends, competition, sales challenges, sales successes, and growth forecast.
We are a team of innovative and creative thinkers whose goal is to “Help Businesses Stay in Business.” We operate as a nimble and highly adaptive organization, who’s focus is on growth and customer satisfaction. The customer is defined as both our employees and our subscribers to our platform.
Join an experienced and passionate management team and assist in taking a fast-growing National Cybersecurity company to the next level.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of Cybersecurity SaaS sales and management experience.
- At least a 5-years at a VP Level developing channels and revenues for products/solutions/services supporting the Supply Chain, DoD and the Prime Contractors.
- Must have successful track record of double-digit growth of a cybersecurity business via a mix of channel and direct sales, in the past five years.
- Proven consistent track record of delivering $10+ million sales revenue per annum.
- Must have experience working with technical teams to develop and evolve win strategies, key offer elements, competitive discriminators and resulting win themes.
- Experience leading national/global processes, standards, sales enablement, and performance metrics.
- As much as this is a leadership role, he or she is expected to sell and own the quota, support engagements with customers and enabling the team to succeed.
- Develop a sales execution plan and execute the plan to pursue and win new business resulting in revenue and do this by proactively shaping new opportunities, channels and partners.
- Identify, evaluate, prioritize and pursue opportunities based on our technical competence.
- Recruit qualified personnel for key positions from personal network.
- Lead strategy to influence customer requirements and be the customer advocate during requirements interpretation and solution generation.
- Collaborate with the President & CEO on all cyber security product requirements including product requirements, product development requests, product pricing, and product lifecycle management
- New account acquisition, including prospecting, independently following up on inbound leads, qualifying, solution selling, negotiation and closing
- Refining and developing industry specific marketing and sales collateral
- Rain Maker: ability to aggressively pursue deals and generate revenue to meet corporate goals.
- Hunter: go-getters, the ones out in the field uncovering opportunities in which to sell.
- Leadership qualities and passion to help the customer with cybersecurity solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Experience developing national sales channels within vertical markets and managing national sales coordination, with a strong preference for experience selling SaaS Cybersecurity offerings (SaaS (Assessments, Vulnerability, AI/ML threat hunting, and SOC).
- Experience working with both customer and internal senior executives to support key opportunity capture
- Work closely with the national cyber team and play a key role in establishing growth strategies, partner development, and product development as well as develop key channels and national sales strategies.
- Lead cyber sales development and tactical sales management.
- Support national market development and marketing activities.
- Must be able to obtain at minimum a Secret Clearance
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.