Salary: $80,000 - $125,000
We are looking for a seasoned professional to serve as Senior Information Technology (IT) Auditor for the Corporate Audit & Advisory department. He or she plays a key role in helping to embed robust internal controls over technology and a wider role in the review of our business. This position will help manage critical aspects of the Technology Audit area of the Internal Audit department including coordination with the Financial / IT groups on Sarbanes-Oxley testing activities, execution of any technology related Internal Audit projects, and coordination with external auditors.
- Assist with audit project planning, including risk assessment, scope and budgeting of time.
- Provide subject matter expertise in IT general computer controls (e.g., logical security, change management, operations, disaster recovery), application, infrastructure areas (e.g. firewalls, operating systems, databases, etc.), and strong knowledge of information security risks.
- Execute IT SOX 404 compliance engagements including, testing internal control design and operating effectiveness, providing guidance to process owners, rationalizing controls, and proactively communicating/tracking control improvement opportunities to completion.
- Execute audit procedures and document results of testing. This includes being familiar with audit software, data interrogation tools, and documentation standards.
- Prepare well-written audit findings, including remediation recommendations, submit timely to engagement management for review and follow-up.
- Lead audit projects demonstrating the ability to review staff audit work to ensure it is well organized and meets test objectives.
- Provide proactive status updates to the IT Audit leadership, Internal Audit team, IT/process owners, and external auditors.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with management and Corporate Audit & Advisory team through individual contact and meetings.
- Participate in special projects pertaining to IT compliance initiatives, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration-Finance, Accounting, Computer Science/Computer Information Systems
- 4+ years internal and/or external audit experience with at least 2 years project management or audit lead experience
- CISA or equivalent certification or preparation
- Strong knowledge of audit techniques, methodologies, and best practices including around Sarbanes Oxley Section 404/302 and Internal Audit.
- Strong knowledge of Internal Audit frameworks including performing risk assessments, creating / updating control documentation, testing controls, tracking deficiencies, and recommending solutions.
- Experience with audit tools and data analytics software
- Experience with the following systems and technical platforms: SAP, Oracle, Windows, UNIX, Databases and Cloud Systems, including Oracle application knowledge.
- Financial audit experience with large publicly-traded company or public accounting firm.
- Working knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley compliance and ITIL and COBIT frameworks is preferred.