Salary: $140,000.00 - $160,000.00
We are a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining us means joining a movement to connect. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world class customer base and millions of their employees worldwide, and it has only just begun.
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Manager to help deliver the next generation of our SaaS communication platform solutions.
We are a distributed team. While we have offices in several cities, we build solutions for distributed workforces, so we model our own workforce the same way. In this role you really can work where you want.
• Understand success metrics and incorporate data into design and development process
• Perform customer research and competitive analysis in order to develop business cases and make effective product decisions
• Work closely with the Client Support team and the development team to identify and follow up on client concerns, feedback, and follow up on status
• Engage internal and external customers to understand their needs and gather product requirements
• Help drive our data-driven culture: Accumulate, analyze, present, and leverage data in decision making, and look for opportunities to cultivate richer insights about our products
• Provide leadership and mentorship to members of the product management team
• Not only practice but also help manage and refine our product life cycle
• Bachelor of Science/Master’s Degree in a related business or technical field
• 7+ years of experience in product management, preferably in a B2B, SaaS environment
• Hallmarks: leadership, creativity, teamwork, and strong attention to detail
• Ability to work independently to a high degree, and direct a cross-functional team designing, delivering, and maintaining new and enhanced functionality and integrations
• Solid technical knowledge in at least one of the following: API’s, Content Management, Team workflows, Business intelligence, ML, developer platforms or other B2B integration platforms
• Knowledge of and familiarity with not only product management, but also production support, software development, user experience, marketing, and sales
• Tolerance for the challenge of a fast-paced, sometimes chaotic startup environment is a must!
• Experience beyond the core product management skill set is a plus, especially product strategy, but also product marketing, resource management, forecasting, and budgeting
• SCRUM/JIRA Experience: since we don’t have project managers or SCRUM masters, those functions are distributed on our project teams; our product managers share some Agile project management responsibilities with engineering leads, including JIRA management
SaaS product management experience
Solid technical foundation