Salary: ¥9,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 + bonus
NCC(Network Cable Connectivity) product sales manager position for MSO/Telco customers. The NCC Sales Manager is expected to lead NCC product business development and customer engagement in product demonstration, trial evaluation support and customer feedback to business unit. NCC Sales Manager needs to take care of our largest revenue account J:COM and also there are several large pipeline opportunities in tier 2 MSOs and Telco such KDDI/NTT. NCC Sales Manager is required to work closely with business unit, sales executives and back office team to proceed in the business and win new business. Sales account director for this position is expected to work with customer senior staff, manager up to Division General
Manager as minimum expectation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To plan and carry out all sales activities on assigned accounts or areas. Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and managing product and the service sales until the delivery to meet the budget and contribute company growth.
- Develop new sales opportunities in focus area (research fiber connectivity technology and beyond 5G/IOWN fiber infrastructure) and work with Business Unit, customer, partner to accomplish new business.
- Plan sales forecast and perform sales activity for the achievement.
- Work closely with FAE and BU engineering team to win business and maintain business and recurring sales revenue for long term and keep increase customer satisfaction
Include demonstrated competencies and physical, mental, & interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 5 years Sales/Sales Engineering experience in Telecommunications/IT industries
- Network fiber Cable & Connectivity passive product knowledge and sales experience, such as fiber closure, fiber terminal, PON splitter, WDM mux/demux filter, and also RF overlay distribution over fiber is also appreciated. Familiar with OSP, indoor carrier network.
- Basic management tools, IT literacy on PC/Tablet/smart phone, Microsoft office
- Subject matter expert on matters important to our industries, MSO/Telco/MNO.
- Fluent both in Japanese and English (TOEIC 700)
- Preferred certification option: BICSI OSP, RCDD、RTPM、DCDC
Great experience in handling Telco and MSO customers, such as KDDI/NTT
Good relationship with J:COM
Strong knowledge in networking cable and connectivity products
Excellent communication skills in both Japanese and English