We are looking for a Chief Nursing Officer. The Chief Nursing Officer has ultimate administrative responsibility for nursing standards and practice regardless of the practice area or reporting relationship of the nurse. Directs hospital nursing activities within context of hospital policies and procedures:
• Ensures continuous and timely nursing services to patients.
• Ensures nursing standards, practices, policies and procedures, in accordance with all applicable laws, regulatory and accreditation requirements are consistent with current research findings and national professional standards.
• Directs nursing service Performance Improvement activities.
• Actively participates in hospital leadership functions.
• Collaborates with hospital leaders to design and provide patient care and services, including availability of sufficient, qualified nursing staff.
• Develops, presents and manages budget for nursing services.
The Associate Chief Financial Officer implements financial policies and procedures and other internal controls to provide for the control and safeguard of hospital assets; establishes and maintains appropriate accounting system to provide complete, timely, and accurate financial information; provides financial analysis of operations to identify areas for cost reduction, improved cash flow, and revenue enhancement; this position will be involved in all aspects of operations and will work closely with CFO.Read More
We are looking for an Associate Chief Nurse/Sr. Director of Perioperative Services to lead New England’s first Integrative Procedural Platform (IPP) composed of total procedural and surgical care for our patients. This includes oversight and operational responsibility of Endoscopy, Outpatient Operating Rooms and PACU, Inpatient Operating Rooms and PACU, Cath Lab, Interventional Radiology, Endovascular, and the Central Processing (Sterile Processing) Department. This role reports directly to the Chief Nursing Officer, Sr. VP and directly manages of a team of Nursing Leaders and a Central Processing Director.
The Associate Chief Nurse/Sr. Director of Perioperative Services is an essential member of the both the IPP Leadership team and the Nursing Leadership team. As a member of leadership at the busiest Level 1 trauma center in all of New England this role partners closely with physicians, anesthesiologists, nursing leadership, nurses, techs, and various support teams to strive for clinicalRead More
We have an opening for the Chief Financial Officer. Our Medical Center is a Joint Commission Accredited, CMS Deemed Status, 164-bed general acute care hospital. It is a comprehensive healthcare facility that provides inpatient, outpatient and emergency department services.
The Chief Financial Officer provides leadership and direction to all financial departments for the overall fiscal responsibility of the hospital.
The Identity Governance Architect is the thought leader for the our Identity Governance program responsible for designing and enhancing the Identity Governance architecture in support of our Information Security program vision, goals, and objectives. The Architect serves as the subject matter expert for the platforms and processes that constitute the Identity Governance architecture both executing upon the architectural design and guiding others in execution. The Architect works with individuals throughout Information Security, Information Technology, and clinical and business areas to establish key Identity Governance capabilities inclusive of identity life cycles, enterprise role designs, access request and certification workflows, privileged access processes, identity analytics, and identity process integrations.Read More
The Executive Director of Human Resources is responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of the Human Resource function at the Medical Center. The Executive Director develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction, and establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.Read More
Who We’re Looking For
With a background in data modeling and building robust data pipelines, the Senior Data Engineer will act as the team’s voice of data integrity and reliability and will work to drive adoption of data management standards throughout the organization. This position reports to the Data Engineering Manager.
What You’ll Accomplish
• Makes key contributions to defining our data strategy. Along with planning, writing, and deploying data pipelines, is responsible for unit testing, and championing reliability and security while quickly delivering value to the business.
The CEO provides leadership and direction for the overall operation of the hospital. Plans, directs and coordinates the development of short- and long-range objectives; is responsible for achieving the organization’s financial and non-financial goals.
• Coordinates the activities of senior executives and works with them to develop short- and long-range objectives, policies, and procedures.
• Ensures that policies are uniformly understood and consistently interpreted and administered.
• Establishes the organization hierarchy and delegates limits of authority to subordinates executives; prescribes the specific limitations of the authority of subordinates regarding policies, contractual commitments, expenditures and personal actions.
• Reviews and approves all financial reports, budgets, managed care contracts and major expenditures; directs, establishes, reviews, and adjusts charges for services; and maintains accreditation and licensure standards of the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Hospital Organizations, Medicare, Medicaid, state licensure, regulatory agencies, and similar organizations.
• Analyzes operating results of the organization and its principal components relative to established objectives and ensures that appropriate steps are taken to correct unsatisfactory conditions.
We are currently recruiting for a qualified Attorney to support our business in the Europe, Middle East and Africa region. This position can be based near any of our significant offices in Europe namely Ireland, the United Kingdom, Madrid, Spain or Brussels, Belgium. The Attorney role will be under the direction of the EMEA Managing Corporate Counsel and will provide legal counsel, advice and guidance for the Company’s operations primarily in the southern and western European region. The role will provide support for various legal matters arising across the region, which will include commercial, legal compliance (encompassing anticorruption, competition, trade, privacy and other applicable law), labour and employment, corporate secretarial, environmental, real estate, and other general legal matters.Read More
Develops and implements departmental goals, plans, and standards consistent with the clinical, administrative, legal, and ethical requirements/objectives of the organization. Directs and evaluates departmental operations, including patient care delivery, information technologies, service level determination, and complaint management, to achieve performance and quality control objectives. Plans and monitors staffing activities, including hiring, orienting, evaluating, disciplinary actions, and continuing education initiatives.Read More